I was as hollow and empty as the spaces between stars. — Raymond Chandler (The Long Goodbye)
(Source: booksandnerds, via curseyoudinkleberg)
(Source: ejacutastic, via partyinthesinbin)
(Source: releasethedoves, via jackalltimelow)
(Source: thenotoriouslj, via curseyoudinkleberg)
(Source: sayadunia, via curseyoudinkleberg)
(Source: postmemes, via partyinthesinbin)
(Source: tumblr.com, via farewellall)
(Source: happy2bsad, via curseyoudinkleberg)
sometimes people are like sunshine and sometimes people are like rainclouds but thats ok because both are important to make the flowers grow
One. Do not promise when you’re happy.
Two. When you are angry, do not respond.
Three. Do not decide when you’re sad. — Wisdom (via parlouz)
(Source: soulist-aurora, via curseyoudinkleberg)
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great. — More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via aquilum)
(Source: my-h-e-a-r-t-s-not-in-it, via curseyoudinkleberg)